With GotVMail, a small business can sound more professional and streamline its communications by creating a virtual office that connects callers to employees wherever they are, on any type of phone - home, office, VoIP, or mobile - without any equipment to purchase or maintain.
The service includes studio-quality custom main greeting, a better way to manage incoming calls with multiple extensions for employees and departments, and the ability to simplify the ways callers reach staff with live call forwarding and transferring.
GotVMail combines a unique toll free or local number with a host of advanced features, such as web delivery of fax and voicemail messages.
It functions as a virtual attendant, hosted PBX system, and sales and marketing tool allowing your small business to always sound its best. It also allows you to better manage voicemails and faxes with message delivery - listen to voicemails and view faxes right on your computer.
- Comes complete with a toll free number accessible from anywhere in North America or a local number accessible worldwide.
- Supports an unlimited number of incoming calls so callers never hear a busy signal.
- Allows the business to designate extensions for virtually any purpose - employees, departments, company information such as store hours, and sales/marketing promotions.
- Allows each extension to have its own call forwarding number(s). For example, "Operator" can forward a caller to a cell phone in New York and "Sales" can forward callers first to a business partner's home office in Los Angeles and then to another employee's cell phone.
- Allows callers to hear music-on-hold while waiting to be transferred - choose from a number of genres such as jazz and classical, or upload your own custom music.
- Provides employees with their own extensions that can be administered online or via any phone.
- Allows voicemails and faxes to be emailed as MP3 audio or PDF attachments.
- Has plans from $9.95 to $99.95 per month
Since Deidra Witschorke teamed with Tana Scouras to form Consignworks in 2004, the company has quickly grown into a full-service estate liquidation, consignment and asset resale company, selling everything from fine art and antiques to designer goods such as Louis Vuitton and Rolex.
For Consignworks, which has two sales locations and a warehouse in different parts of Massachusetts, keeping in constant touch with buyers and sellers is critical.
“We use GotVMail to provide us with local exchange numbers that feed into one central communications system,” says Scouras. “We also use the VirtualOne 800 number to provide our customers with toll-free access. This has been invaluable to prospective buyers looking to reach us, particularly from e-Commerce sites.”
Scouras says that because of the virtual nature of the company, Consignworks relies heavily on technology to accommodate its business.
“GotVMail enables our employees to be out on the road yet still conduct business as usual,” Scouras notes. “We selected GotVMail after determining that having land lines was not only more expensive, but would require additional telecommunications equipment in order for us to have services such as ‘follow-me’ and voicemail.”
In addition to the cost savings, Scouras says she and her team have been impressed by the feature-rich nature of the GotVMail VirtualOne service.
“In our line of business, we rely heavily on our cell phones to remain in constant contact with our buyers, sellers, and affiliates,” she notes.
“GotVMail’s ‘find-me’ capabilities ensure that our customers reach us. We use the Web report tool in myGotVMail to look at all call activity, especially hang-ups, to determine our accessibility and adjust resources accordingly. And we listen to voicemail messages after-hours from our laptops and can save the messages as well. Also, we love the caller name announcement feature!”
For more information about this service, visit http://gotvmail.com/